Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Pain!

Well, as you know, I have been sick. Some people haven't noticed :(

I think there's two sides to being sick:

The good side, where you get to do whatever you want at home (I've been sitting on my bed and playing games) and not having to do any work at all. And not getting lectured by parents because you're sick and they're not allowed to shout at you until you get better.

The bad side, where the sickness kicks in. I won't go into too much detail, but I've had a big bad stomach ache which means I had to go potty every 30 minutes or so. Ouch..
I also missed out on 2 days of work which I need to catch up on, since all the stuff we're learning will probably be in our half yearly exams PLUS I've missed out on stuff for English which I'll probably need for my essay...

Apparently, for a stomach ache of this degree, all I have to do is eat this medicine that makes you... not poop. And then I'm not allowed to eat (EVERYBODY KNOWS HOW MUCH I LIKE TO EAT) but I have to drink lots and lots of lemonade. And burp it out. So basically I'm transferring the gas out another way.

Grossed out?

No comments:

Post a Comment