Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Older? Younger? Only?


I've always wonder what it would be like to be an only child, or be an older brother. From what I know from asking, being an only child means you get spoilt silly because the money doesn't have to be shared between 2+ children. You only have to worry about yourself and do what your parents ask you to do.

On the other hand, being an older sibling seems to mean to have an annoying, little snot of a brother/sister that you have to take care of whenever the folks aren't home. You get most of the good stuff because you're the older one, but you have to (sometimes) share it with your annoying brother/sister.

That's what I hear from others, anyway. Is it really that bad?

From a younger sibling's perspective, all I can say is that having an older brother doesn't really affect me, except for that time he came to the school and all the girls wanted to see a picture of him. There isn't really a downside to having an older sibling, and the only upside is.... I get driven to places? :D

No comments:

Post a Comment