Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Don't worry, it's good for you!

O hai guys.

As you know, I like my food. And it's pretty hard to make me lose my appetite. Well, today I was eating dinner with my wonderful family, and I'm just gobbling all the meat I can get my chopsticks on.

I grab this asian vegie thing (I have no idea what it's called in english, it's like bok choi or lettuce, for you Canto people, it's CHOI) and lo and behold, there's a nice, big, fat green caterpillar on it. Now I don't know about anyone else, but that totally made me lose my appetite.

I showed it to my mom, expecting some reaction like, "OMG, throw it in the bin." or "WTF" or something. Instead, I get a "Oh, don't worry about that, it's good for you, eat it!"

This incredi-fied me so much that I chucked the caterpillar on her bowl and told her to eat it.

....Yeah.


This is what it looks like by the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment