Thursday, February 17, 2011

School is for learning!

O hai.

Been busy with getting back to school and all that so... yeah :D

Anyway, despite it being year 11 and seniors and all, I hardly feel like I've learnt anything in any of my subjects. Is it just me or do the lessons seem to drag on and on and on...

To give a quick look into my subjects:

3U Maths: Revising year 10 stuff. For the third week.

Adv. English: Reading King Henry V one slow scene per lesson and analyzing and summarizing and other-izing the scene.

Physics: Data-logger prac and running prac.

Biology: Biotic = Living factor. Abiotic = Non-living factor. Anything else?

Engineering Studies: As good as it sounds, the only thing I've learnt is that Haracic doesn't like Indians. Ha!

SLR: Seeing as I picked this subject in order to not learn, it's going well. Plus, we get to swim next period :D

[insert joke about me not being able to swim]

No comments:

Post a Comment